Proper saline balance is necessary for everything from thinking clearly during normal daily activities to working and training under intense environments, but Tao Salt is essential for a healthy long life. For example, if you’ve ever been rushed to the hospital emergency room due to a high fever, you’ve experienced severe disorientation and loss of balance. The doctors rehydrate you using saline (salt) solution. Overhydrating by drinking too much water has been known to kill people. Too much water flushes out your salt electrolytes forcing your body to shut down. Through an ancient method guarded by the Far Eastern Master Healers that echos the very process of creation, sea salt has been purified into its most natural form possible, Tao Salt. Many handfuls of the finest grade sea salt must be prepared in a fiery five element furnace exactly nine times in order to yield just one pinch of Tao Salt.
One bottle of Fine Champagne made by Benedictine monks costs $3,000. It has to be made precisely and painstakingly to be considered perfect. The level of difficulty to produce a perfect Samurai Sword in Japan is much higher. It is well known that a Master Samurai Sword Smith must work 24 hours a day without sleep or food for three days to produce a sword considered perfect. They sell for up to $10,000,000. To make Tao Salt, a Daoist Master, high atop his sacred mountain, must stay up and work with his fiery salt furnace for 24 hours straight without sleep or food.
It is known that sea salt already has beneficial cleansing properties. These properties, however, are overshadowed by its large molecular cluster, and also importantly, the many ocean contaminants & impurities which have been absorbed into the salt’s chemical composition. On the contrary, Tao Salt has a unique micro fine nano composition & an uncontaminated structure. This increases its absorption properties, but also enables it to move on an intercellular & intracellular level with greater efficiency.
Taoist salt is 400 times smaller than regular iodized salt clusters. This nano size cluster results in a variety of health benefits that include; maximum cellular level detoxification, immune system functioning, nerve cell communication and well balanced sugar levels. Tao Salt also supports optimum health by reducing oxidation damage and preventing mineral deposits (calcification and plaque).
The Importance of The Fifth Element – Salt
1. Salt is most effective in stabilizing irregular heartbeats and, contrary to the misconception that it causes high blood pressure, it is actually essential for the regulation of blood pressure (in conjunction with water). The proportions are of course critical.
2. Salt is vital to the extraction of excess acidity from the cells in the body, particularly the brain cells.
3. Salt is vital for balancing the sugar levels in the blood; a needed element in diabetics.
4. Salt is vital for the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in the body. It is used for local power generation at the sites of energy need by the cells.
6. Salt is vital for absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract.
7. Salt is vital for the clearance of the lungs of mucus plugs and sticky phlegm, particularly in asthma and cystic fibrosis.
8. Salt is vital for clearing up congestion of the sinuses.
9. Salt is a strong natural antihistamine.
10. Salt is essential for the prevention of muscle cramps.
11. Salt is vital to prevent excess saliva production to the point that it flows out of the mouth during sleep. Needing to constantly mop up excess saliva indicates salt shortage.
13. Salt is vital for sleep regulation. It is a natural hypnotic.
14. Salt is a vitally needed element in the balancing of blood sugar problems.
15. Salt on the tongue may stop persistent dry coughs.
16. Salt is vital for the prevention of gout and gouty arthritis.
17. Salt is vital for maintaining sexuality and libido.
18. Salt is vital for preventing varicose veins and spider veins on the legs and thighs.
19. Salt is vital to the communication and information processing nerve cells from the moment of conception to death.
20. Salt is vital for reducing a double chin. When the body is short of salt, it means the body really is short of water. The salivary glands sense the salt shortage and are obliged to produce more saliva to lubricate the act of chewing and swallowing and also to supply the stomach with water that it needs for breaking down foods. Circulation to the salivary glands increases and the blood vessels become “leaky” in order to supply the glands with water to manufacture saliva. The “leakiness” spills beyond the area of the glands themselves, causing increased bulk under the skin of the chin, the cheeks and into the neck.
21. Sea salt contains about 80 mineral elements that the body needs. Some of these elements are needed in trace amounts. Tao Salt contains these same elements and can detoxify like other types of salts simply cannot do. Ordinary table salt that is bought in the supermarkets has been stripped of its companion elements and contains additive elements such as aluminum silicate to keep it powdery and porous. Aluminum is a very toxic element to our nervous system. It is implicated as one of the primary causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
22. 27% of the body’s salt is in the bones. Salt is absolutely vital to making the structure of bones firm. Osteoporosis, in a major way, is a result of salt and water shortage in the body. Bones are water element, they are made up of 22% water. When we’re deficient in salt and water, the bones become dry and brittle. The right kinds of salt and water are crucial to restore and regenerate the glands and the kidneys.
23. Pure salt is one of the best nutrients for stress. When cortisol levels are high, or depleted, the adrenals are being overworked and become weak. Anxiety causes stress to the body. Stress is worry, and worry is fear; which is water element. Anxiety and stress deplete water and salt (vital nutrients) from the body. Your body cannot adapt to stresses if the adrenals and kidneys are depleted of energy. Tao Salt is powerful enough to help restore kidney energy and also cleanse all of the organs.
24. Tao salt can increase the effectiveness of certain types of cleanses. By including Tao Salt in with any cleanse, e.g., a colon cleanse, liver and gallbladder cleanse, kidney cleanse, etc., toxins are able to be pushed out of the smallest cells of the body, so detoxification on a cellular level is ensured.